Работа после канадского ВУЗа

Все, ссвязанное с поиском работы, условиями, зарплатами ...
Ответить
D-girl

Работа после канадского ВУЗа

Сообщение D-girl » 05 июн 2009, 09:26

Уважаемые форумчане! У меня возник вопрос. Через пару лет я поеду учиться в Канаду. Нацелена на дальнейшую подачу доков по Experience Class.
"As a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary educational institution, you must have one year of full-time (or equivalent) work experience in Canada after graduation. Your work experience must be gained within two years of applying.

You may get work experience by applying for the Post-Graduation Work Permit after graduation. Work permits may be valid for up to three years with no restrictions on the type of work you can do or where. To ensure that you can apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class, at least one year of work experience under the permit must be at Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B under the NOC. Your work experience must be gained within two years of the time you applied."
Вопрос:
1) Если по окончанию ВУЗа мне дадут Post-Graduation Work Permit (а дать его должны, потому что выпускники имеют право работать три года после окончания ВУЗа) нужно ли будет получать job offer? Или он не нужен, если есть разрешение на работу?
2) Иностранец, закончивший канадский ВУЗ - это ведь не резидент и не гражданин, следовательно работодатели не очень-то захотят его принимать. Или я не права?
3) "with no restrictions on the type of work you can do or where" - это значит, что работа не обязательно должна быть по специальности полученной в Канаде?
4) Если я закончу универ, например, в Манитобе, то мне нужно будет подавать доки по иммиграционной программе Манитобы или можно по федеральной?

Заранее спасибо за ответы, уважаемые форумчане!

D-girl

Re: Работа после канадского ВУЗа

Сообщение D-girl » 10 июн 2009, 03:14

31 просмотр и ни одного ответа :(
Matroskin
Форумский кот

Сообщение Matroskin » 10 июн 2009, 03:39

Догадайтесь почему? :wink:
Хорошо, помогу...
1. Какое отношение имеет ворк пермит к джоб оферу?
2. Ваши смутные догадки правильны.
3. Вы правильно перевели.
4. Встречный вопрос: вы читаете федеральный сайт?
Стремление к демократии это попытка уравнять в правах мартышек и питонов.
D-girl

Сообщение D-girl » 10 июн 2009, 06:12

Спсибо за ответ, Матроскин! :)
Matroskin писал(а):1. Какое отношение имеет ворк пермит к джоб оферу?
Я немного запуталась с этим
Matroskin писал(а):2. Ваши смутные догадки правильны.
Просто я пытаюсь понять, что нужно сделать, чтобы легче было найти работу по окончанию универа. Чтобы иммигрировать по Experience Class нужно год закончить универ и год поработать в Канаде. Чтобы устроиться на работу, необходимо иметь canadian experience, но для этого нужно поработать какое-то время. А иностранных выпускников на работу берут неохотно. Получается какой-то замкнутый круг =/
Husky
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение Husky » 10 июн 2009, 10:04

O'key girl,
Despite I'm very lazy I try to help clarify some fog in this issue.

This is detail description of issue :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Post Graduation Work Permit is granted to individuals who have been offered a Canadian job in their field of study. It is valid for a period of up to two years after your degree/diploma has been awarded.

To be eligible for a two year Post Graduation Work Permit, students must have completed their academic program of at least two years from an educational institution located outside of Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver. The Canadian job offer must be from a company that is also outside these areas. Otherwise, the validity of your work permit will be for one year or less.

The Canada Post Graduation Work Permit is a one-shot deal – it can only be applied for once in a lifetime. Applicants are required to have graduated from a public or private post-secondary institution in Canada and have studied full-time for a minimum of eight months preceding the completion of the academic program. If you have spent more than one year studying in Canada, and you do not qualify for the two year work permit, your Post Graduation Work Permit will be valid for one year. If the length of your study period is less than one year, then the validity time of your work permit will be directly proportional – if you studied in Canada for ten months, you can work in Canada for ten months.

The Canadian job offer is key here. It must be made in writing, clearly indicating the nature of the work, and how it relates to your field of study.
You will need to submit your application for a Post Graduation Work Permit before your Canada Study Permit expires and within ninety days of receipt of written confirmation that you have satisfied the requirements for your program (the issuance of your final grades). If necessary, you can always request a one-time Bridge Extension on your Study Permit.

Your Post Graduation Work Permit application will need to be accompanied by written confirmation from your academic institution (e.g. letter, transcript) indicating that you have completed your program’s requirements, along with your Canadian job offer letter, and an official receipt to confirm that you have paid the appropriate government processing fee.

Source : http://www.реклама запрещена/post-graduati ... anada.html

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/goc/workpermit.shtml

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/goc/workpermit.shtml

http://www.workpermit.com/immigration-v ... -04&page=0
http://www.globalvisas.com/canada_visas ... ermit.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it what are you looking for?
Жизнь надо прожить так, чтобы не было мучительно больно за бесцельно прожитые годы. Николай Островский

D-girl

Сообщение D-girl » 10 июн 2009, 10:26

Thanks a lot! But I still don't understand some things:
Husky писал(а):The Post Graduation Work Permit is granted to individuals who have been offered a Canadian job in their field of study.
Husky писал(а):The Canadian job offer is key here. It must be made in writing, clearly indicating the nature of the work, and how it relates to your field of study.
And according to this site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/ ... s.asp#work :
" You may get work experience by applying for the Post-Graduation Work Permit after graduation. Work permits may be valid for up to three years with no restrictions on the type of work you can do or where. To ensure that you can apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class, at least one year of work experience under the permit must be at Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B under the NOC."

It is said here http://www.реклама запрещена/post-graduati ... anada.html that I MUST have a job-offer RELATED to my field of study in order to apply for the post graduation work permit.
But here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/ ... s.asp#work the information is different. :(
Husky
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение Husky » 10 июн 2009, 11:30

...related - means closer to your field of study (for example you are study Business at college and getting job offer for manager assistant at retail company)

Is that clear?
Next. Read last frase (from my previous message - details) very carefuly and check it at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/ ... s.asp#work
in How to apply (find what kind of docs should be attached)

For me is clear next chain (by details from canadavisa explanation)
1. Job offer ---- 2. Application for Post grad work permit -----3. Get work permit ---- 4. Get job. ----5. Get canadian experience.

But I could be wrong.

Mila_BC who is immigration consultant can tell you exactly, no doubt.
Жизнь надо прожить так, чтобы не было мучительно больно за бесцельно прожитые годы. Николай Островский
D-girl

Сообщение D-girl » 10 июн 2009, 11:45

Thanks! You're very nice =)
Husky писал(а): For me is clear next chain (by details from canadavisa explanation)
1. Job offer ---- 2. Application for Post grad work permit -----3. Get work permit ---- 4. Get job. ----5. Get canadian experience.
It seems clear to me. But that won't be easy! Anyway I am not afraid of difficulties. No one said it would be easy =) I'll do my best to reach my aim
Husky писал(а):Mila_BC who is immigration consultant can tell you exactly, no doubt.
Thanks, I'll try to get in touch with her.
Husky
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение Husky » 10 июн 2009, 12:28

D-girl писал(а):Thanks! You're very nice =) It seems clear to me. But that won't be easy! Anyway I am not afraid of difficulties. No one said it would be easy =) I'll do my best to reach my aim Thanks, I'll try to get in touch with her.
I like to help not in common discussion, but in specific pretty sertain issues.
I wish you luck! :D
D-girl

Сообщение D-girl » 10 июн 2009, 12:37

Thanks! =))

Ответить

Вернуться в «Работа»