Ищу работу Java разработчиком или водителем-дальнобойщиком

Здесь помещаем свои резюме. Для тех, кто уже в Канаде
Ответить
VladLutskii

Сообщение VladLutskii » 13 дек 2020, 03:49

<Удалено. Предложения - в приват.>

SUMMARY - Java Software Engineer (mobile - Android)
I started my career as a logistics manager and I enjoyed making itineraries and doing logistics. This is an interesting and challenging job. But as a student, I realized that I like information technology and programming. At first, I was reading a book on java, and then signed up for the programming courses. Over time, I realized that my old job does not bring me moral satisfaction and I decided to change my life and become a programmer. To create something new and useful, to constantly learn, to share experience with my colleagues is what I want to do in my life. Now i’m a Mobile Application Developer who is able to create mobile applications for Android.
EDUCATION
Master - Astrakhan State University Astrakhan, Russia
Logistics and materials management 2015 - 2017
Associate of Science - Astrakhan State University Astrakhan, Russia
Law 2014 - 2016
Bachelor - Astrakhan State University Astrakhan, Russia
Logistics and materials management 2011 - 2015
WORK EXPERIENCE
Software Engineer: Buran construction company Aug, 2018 – Current / Astrakhan, Russia
· Implemented marketing internet resources using ads manager, mytarget, yandex direct, google direct, which increased sales by 60%.
· Supervised 2 people and increased productivity of my department to 80% (200+ of closed deals for a year).
· Optimized the work of the website, and made it easy to use for customers and user-friendly, increasing visits by 140% by using jivo, yandex direct, google direct instruments: <ссылка удалена>.
· Took the initiative and created a mobile application prototype myself (using Java, Android studio, Adobe Photoshop and Vector) and presented it to the directors. The app was approved for further work, I implemented the rest of the app and successfully launched it,which increased the number of new customers by 33%.
· Took the initiative and created advertising videos in Sony Vegas Pro. Every video was posted and increased the number of customers for ~24%.
· Took the initiative and created marketing banners using Adobe Photoshop. The number of calls increased for ~45%.

Software Engineer: Federal State budgetary institution 2017 – 2018/ Znamensk, Russia
· Created a Java program to simplify the creation of documents of the same type. As a result, the time from the receipt of the application to the creation of the document was reduced by 2 times.
· Supported the work of computer equipment 30+ PC running on windows and mac OS.
· Set up an internal document flow, increasing the speed of document exchange by 25%.
· Trained 43 employees to improve the level of computer literacy.
Software Engineer: Lazurit factory (part time work) 2015 – 2017/ Astrakhan, Russia
· Optimized the work of the warehouse using 1C database, the time for receiving goods has been reduced from 5 hours to 2 hours.
· Trained 4 employees to use 1C.
· Supervised warehouse operations by managing 7 employees.

Logistics manager: Tonus company (part time work) 2014 – 2015/ Astrakhan, Russia

· Created optimized logistics ways for trucks and saved 38% of budget on transportation for the company.
· Trained 7 employees to use 1C.
PORTFOLIO

<ссылка удалена>
SPOKEN LANGUAGES:

· Russian - native; English - fluent.

VladLutskii

Ищу работу водителем дальнобойщиком

Сообщение VladLutskii » 13 дек 2020, 03:49

<Удалено. Предложения - в приват.>

SUMMARY - Truck Driver
I started my career as a logistics manager and I enjoyed making itineraries and doing logistics. This is an interesting and challenging job. But as a student, I drove a truck and the love of cars and the road sank deep in my mind. I tried to work from the office, but my true love is the road. I want to become a part of the professional truck drivers community, I want to drive progress and the economy by delivering goods to those who need them.
EDUCATION
Master - Astrakhan State University Astrakhan, Russia
Logistics and materials management 2015 - 2017
Associate of Science - Astrakhan State University Astrakhan, Russia
Law 2014 - 2016
Bachelor - Astrakhan State University Astrakhan, Russia
Logistics and materials management 2011 - 2015
WORK EXPERIENCE

Sales manager: Buran Construction Company Aug, 2018 – Current / Astrakhan, Russia
· Supervised 2 people and increased productivity of my department to 80% (200+ of closed deals).

Truck driver: Federal State budgetary institution № 413 2017 – 2018/ Znamensk, Russia
2017 – 2018/ Znamensk, Russia
· Worked in shifts day/night, zero incidents.
· Inspected truck for defects and operated with safety.
· Drived a truck for a long distance > 2000 km for 1 drive.

Truck driver: Lazurit Furniture Factory (part time work) 2015 – 2017/ Astrakhan, Russia
· Delivered furniture in time, in the city with high traffic, along narrow streets without incidents
· Inspected truck for defects and operated with safety.

Logistics manager: Tonus company (part time work) 2014 – 2015/ Astrakhan, Russia
· Created optimized logistics ways for trucks and saved 38% of budget on transportation for the company.
SPOKEN LANGUAGES
Russian - native; English - fluent.
NewAlbertian
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение NewAlbertian » 13 дек 2020, 16:00

крайне неудачные резюме. на позицию трак драйвера, как и на позицию программиста очень странно начинать с I started my career as a logistics manager. образование юриста тоже непонятно зачем вы указываете. сделайте резюме только для программиста с только соответствующим опытом, а не вот это вот все. для трак драйвера то же самое.
A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a workstation . . .
Steven Wright
AlexAA
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение AlexAA » 13 дек 2020, 18:38

VladLutskii писал(а):
13 дек 2020, 03:49
You made my day. Thanks.
Yuliya777
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение Yuliya777 » 16 дек 2020, 15:01

Да, согласна с NewAlbertian, резюме - это не подробная исповедь, а только выборочная информация, которая показывает что вы подходите на вакансию на 100"%. Лишнее убрать, недостающее приукрасить.
в truck driver образование я бы написала : bachelor of logistics and supply chain management, Russia, 2017.
Про masters degree я бы вежливо умолчала. Ну и опыт водителя расписать подробнее, не указывая с какого по какой год: more than 3 years experience ...
Senior Tax Accountant (Corporate&Personal Tax)

AlexAA
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение AlexAA » 16 дек 2020, 15:10

Yuliya777 писал(а):
16 дек 2020, 15:01
Ну и опыт водителя расписать подробнее
А извините зачем ? на сколько я понимаю, чтоб найти работу водителем в канаде нужны канадские права на трак или есть такие компании, которые привезут его сюда, пошлют в школу тракеров (2 месяца) и когда он выйдет оттуда - устроят его у себя водителем ?
Т.к. он находится не в канаде - то даже писать водительское резюмэ - ему не стоит... наверное.
А вот если он был бы уже здесь - то когда я сидел на велфере - мне очень предлагали от сошиал сервиса - оплатить драйверскую школу и даже добавить денег если я соглашусь туда пойти...
NewAlbertian
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение NewAlbertian » 16 дек 2020, 17:19

Прямо сейчас проводится запись на виртуальную ярмарку для водителей фур из Украины и Голландии в Нью Брансвик. И да, там работодатель нанимает, привозит и ждёт, пока работник получит канадские права на трак. Так что стоит срочно писать резюме, записываться на ярмарку, сдавать экзамен на знание английского и делать эвалюацию диплома.
A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a workstation . . .
Steven Wright
Yuliya777
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение Yuliya777 » 16 дек 2020, 18:20

AlexAA писал(а):
16 дек 2020, 15:10
или есть такие компании, которые привезут его сюда, пошлют в школу тракеров (2 месяца) и когда он выйдет оттуда - устроят его у себя водителем ?
да, именно так и происходило до ковида.
Senior Tax Accountant (Corporate&Personal Tax)

Ответить

Вернуться в «Ищу работу»