I can speak English

Требования, тесты, школы, общие вопросы
pakvik

Re: I can speak English

Сообщение pakvik » 23 сен 2009, 23:58

I can speak English but not so fluent (as a variant)

spqr1945
Вечный студент

Сообщение spqr1945 » 24 сен 2009, 00:06

thanks a lot Matroskin!
Matroskin
Форумский кот

Сообщение Matroskin » 24 сен 2009, 00:11

Кубист писал(а): went to find some book about English history)))
It is much better to read news by www. Therefore following this recommendation you must read in English ASAP with realising the deep of all written there. I would not like to make everyone nervose with corrections I made, therefore if somebody needs my polite corrections just ask me. :D I have no time enough for it but I can browse this topic from time to time hoping to help someone with sentence construction.
Стремление к демократии это попытка уравнять в правах мартышек и питонов.
Кубист

Сообщение Кубист » 25 сен 2009, 12:14

Matroskin писал(а):It is much better to read news by www. Therefore following this recommendation you must read in English ASAP with realising the deep of all written there. I would not like to make everyone nervose with corrections I made, therefore if somebody needs my polite corrections just ask me. :D I have no time enough for it but I can browse this topic from time to time hoping to help someone with sentence construction.
I do really appreciate all corrections, couse I'm trying to make my English better.
Thanks for your tip about news, I have some experience of translating NY Post. That was really hard (5 years ago) :)
Кубист

Сообщение Кубист » 18 окт 2009, 10:10

I can't hear you, Canada!!
Give my some noise!!! :mrgreen:

Matroskin
Форумский кот

Сообщение Matroskin » 18 окт 2009, 15:09

That was really hard (5 years ago)
Sure, it was. Even after my language experience I got in Canada I can't read Canadian and American news fluently. There are lots of commonly acceptible abbreviation there which are still not understandable for me. I have no any idea what stand for them. :D Whether or no you must do this if you want to be comfortable with understanding what canadian guys are talking about. Reading and writing news texts will help you to retain knowing about morden Canadian life therefore to facilitate your integration in new country. No kidding as soon as you understand more than 80% of www. news text you are ready to immigrate and to find really attractive and enjoyable job.
Have a great success!
Стремление к демократии это попытка уравнять в правах мартышек и питонов.
Кубист

Сообщение Кубист » 25 окт 2009, 11:42

Matroskin писал(а):...to be comfortable with understanding what canadian guys are talking about.
especially girls, if you know what i mean :D

I like to watch movies, since i have good unlimited internet access, and about a couple month ago i started download only movies in English. Preferable american.
And you know what? First time it was pretty hard to listen to english for the 90 minutes. Morally.
It was like a storm of noices running to my head :D you trying to remember one phrase, but there is already new one! and again and again... :)
But now i enjoy it! I cant say that now i'm clearly understand all of that, but certainly I'm doing much better.

By the way - last movie was "the wrestler" and that was awesome! i love it! Mickey Rourke is really good :)

Also i'm trying to met some canadians with webcams to talk "alive", but it doesnt work out, yet.

Thanks a lot for this conversation, mr Matroskin. You are really good man! Take care! :)
Arsen

Сообщение Arsen » 25 окт 2009, 13:51

Hi everybody.
I also recommend you to watch the english learning videos on youtube.
Here is the link - (Mr. Dunkan)
It's funny, interesting and ussefull :)
sanchower

Сообщение sanchower » 26 ноя 2009, 01:41

Learning English is a very difficult process :)
nutick
Бегущая по волнам

Сообщение nutick » 26 ноя 2009, 03:01

просто супер!
Иоп

Сообщение Иоп » 26 ноя 2009, 10:17

По грамматике могу порекомендовать englishpage.com
Давным-давно, я сам пользовался информацией с того сайта для "полировки" знаний.
Если кому интересно, то из-за отличий русского и английского языков, русскоязычным нужно обязательно обратить внимание на следующие темы:
1. Артикли
2. Структура английских времен
3. Произношение th (this), th (think), i (pit), a (back), a (ball), o (cop)
MaximOK
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение MaximOK » 03 дек 2009, 18:58

So another similar thread has been closed and we are to practice English here.
If I come to Canada I will buy Chevrolet Camaro 1967.
It was a joke - I'm thinking of buying a bicycle... :)
In God we trust, all others we audit
Evgenator

Сообщение Evgenator » 03 дек 2009, 19:03

Ну так это тема о вопросах теории и практики изучения языка, а не для флейма, если я правильно понимаю.
А тема, которую я создал, была для просто флейма - обсуждения собственно всего по-английски без упора на теорию.
Хотя я не возражаю, мне не принципиально. Можно и здесь общаться.
Последний раз редактировалось Evgenator 03 дек 2009, 19:11, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Evgenator

Сообщение Evgenator » 03 дек 2009, 19:06

MaximOK писал(а):So another similar thread has been closed and we are to practice English here.
If I come to Canada I will buy Chevrolet Camaro 1967.
It was a joke - I'm thinking of buying a bicycle... :)
Bicycles are fun! Especially in Canada, I guess, with it's opportunities for outdoor cycling. And they can be very expensive:)
MaximOK
Заслуженный форумчанин

Сообщение MaximOK » 03 дек 2009, 20:40

That is why there is eBay - to buy used things for low prices.
I've asked a friend of mine living in Canada: some of students are used to go to their studies by bike.
Actually, I think that to practice English with Russian-speaking people is cool - we make so much funny mistakes :) .
In God we trust, all others we audit

Ответить

Вернуться в «Изучение языков»