Не поделитесь ссылкой на источник?
Ибо официальный сайт дает мягко говоря другую информацию:Immigrant Entrepreneur Criteria
- A minimum net worth of $400,000.
- Willingness to invest a minimum of$200,000 to establish a new enterprise (or to purchase no less than 33% of an existing business).
- A business plan or %u201DBusiness Capacity%u201D document to demonstrate that the Immigrant Entrepreneur has the capacity to establish a successful business in the Prince Edward - Island business environment.
- Payment of a $100,000 business investment deposit, which is held in escrow and returned to the applicant after one year%u2019s residency and the establishment of the business;
Immigrant Entrepreneurs are also required to place $25,000 in escrow with the Government of PEI as a good faith deposit. This deposit also gets returned after applicant has resided for one year in PEI.
- Immigrant Entrepreneurs (Partners) whose capacity in English or French is insufficient to be interviewed in that language are required to place $20,000 in escrow with the Government of PEI. This language deposit will be returned, should the applicant demonstrate moderate language skills, in English or French, after arrival in PEI.
- A combination of age, education, language skills and transferrable management skills.
The Immigrant Partner Category
of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program is intended for prospective immigrants who propose to make a $200,000.00 Canadian dollar investment in a Prince Edward Island company and to take an active role in the investee company. That role may be either as a director or as a senior manager defined at level "O" of the National Occupational Code.