Господа инженеры замолвите слово.

Иммиграционная программа Манитобы
Ответить
nahshon
Местный житель

Господа инженеры замолвите слово.

Сообщение nahshon » 07 сен 2013, 06:59

Всем приет.
Вот подходит моя очередь заполнять формы.
И у меня появился вопрос к пункту Adaptability. Был бы очень признателен ко всем кто может помочь.
Прошу всех кто знаком с процессом который проходят инженеры в APEG посмотреть что я тут наваял и прокоментировать на сколько правильно я понимаю процесс.

Огромное всем спасибо

Итак..По специальности я инженер механик сответственно специальность регулируемая, значит нужно ответить на следующие вопросы.

1. If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Manitoba?

Мой ответ
I will become a member of APEGM (Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Province of Manitoba). Becoming a member requires the following steps:
1. Academic credentials assessment+preparation for exams if necessary (can be done before landing in Canada).
2. Becoming a MIT (member in training). Becoming a MIT may require passing some exams.
3. Working as MIT in order to gain the necessary experience for becoming a Professional Engineer.
Important remark:
According to information from APEGM, even a not registered member of APEGM may practice engineering under direct supervision of a Professional Engineer.

2. If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive? -Yes
If yes, please explain what steps will be taken to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba:

мой ответ

According to my correspondence with XXXXXXX, who is an assessment officer at APEGM, academic credentials assessment process can be started about 6 months before landing in Manitoba. That is exactly what I intent to do. One of the outputs of credential assessment is a list of exams I will have to pass, therefore an important part of my pre-arrival preparation will be studying of these disciplines. So, at the moment I become a permanent resident I will have my credentials assessed and will be ready for the next step of becoming a P. Engineer in Manitoba.

3.f your occupation is regulated, in what related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Manitoba based on your training and work experience?

мой ответ

As a mechanical design engineer I can work as a draft-person, Mechanical technologist or Mechanical technician.

Кстати, для этих специалностей нужно кикие либо разрешения?

4, Are you planning to upgrade your job skills before you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No
If yes, please explain what steps you will take to upgrade your job skills:

мой ответ

I am planning to learn the Autocad. Autocad is CAD ( Computer-aided design) program. According to my research of Job market in Manitoba there is a high demand for engineers or draft-persons acquainted with this program.

Коментарии по поводу английского приветствуются

Ответить

Вернуться в «Программа Манитобы»